The best way to promote your website content and get the attention it deserves is sharing it over the various social media networks.
If you have a WordPress website , you have several ways to integrate your site with social media platforms.
- Add social bookmarking buttons to you site’s post and pages
- Add links to your social media accounts to encourage people to follow you
- Automatically share your WordPress posts on social media
Social Media integration Plugins
Use social media platform widgets
- Facebook: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
- Google+ https://developers.google.com/+/plugins/badge/config
- Twitter https://twitter.com/about/resources
Automatically Distribute your content to social media networks
Control the way your content looks on Facebook with Open Graph
When someone likes or shares a your content on Facebook, Facebook tries to automatically identify what image and text should be shown. Unfortunately the automatic algorithm does not always do what you want it to. The Open Graph protocol allows you to have better control over the way your content is is displayed on Facebook.
There are few WordPress plugins that allow you to add the OpnGraph data to your WordPress posts and pages:
- WordPress SEO
- Other plugins – search for “Open Graph”
Integrate comments with Social Media
Livefyre – Replaces the WordPress comment system with a live stream of comments, images, tweets, and facebook posts.